15th August with some news designs t-shirt maybe become hot trending in the US

It’s purely mental. If you allow a word that doesn’t mean a thing in Italian not has anyone used it before to refer to anything derogatory about Italians then this means that you’ve made yourself a mental slave to this word. I think he should have just simply asked what? Were you trying to speak Italian? Embarrass the dude and change topic. Simple. Just embarrass him in the most simple of ways then forget about him. Moving on.... . But when u make a thing about it, then it actually becomes a “thing.

You know how I know it's not just like the and word? Because BBC used it in this article, it's been used multiple times on air at CNN, and Ana Navarro used it right in front of Chris Cuomo on his own show and he didn't react to it. So no, it's not the and word.
Stood his ground with that guy. I do think the guy used it as an insult. He admitted he knew Cris from CNN. You just don't make up a name to call someone if you don't know them. I am glad he put that dude in his place. His show is informative. He ask the hard questions

I think it's more about a stranger getting in your face when you're out with your family and calling you a derogatory name, even if it was from a movie. It was intended as a slur. The jerk said "I thought that was your name" He obviously was there to harass and provoke him. Normal people would react the way Mr. Cuomo did Why isn't that the story?

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top trending t-shirt in 07 November 2019 from Teesmemories.com

Donald Duck let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

This is my Human costume I’m really a Panda shirt