I’m an August girl I was born with my heart on my sleeve a fire in my soul shirt

When we not smoker try to warn the smoker usually they act hostile to us with I’m an August girl I was born with my heart on my sleeve a fire in my soul shirt. I am Indonesian living in Germany. It is sad to see there are many smokers in Indonesia and big companies make campaign even at junior high school and universities and distribute free marlboro or djarum also in concert or school sport events. This is so disgusting that smoking is portrayed as cool, macho, brave, success. My brother is living example. He smoked since he was teen until he had to stay in hospital due to smoking . He is lucky he is still alive.
I'm an August girl I was born with my heart on my sleeve a fire in my soul Sweater
Buy this shirt: I’m an August girl I was born with my heart on my sleeve a fire in my soul shirt
https://www.teezily.com/on-my-sleeve-a-fire-in-my-soul-shirt
https://www.deviantart.com/trangshirts/art/Im-an-August-girl-I-was-born-with-my-heart-shirt-789691022

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top trending t-shirt in 07 November 2019 from Teesmemories.com

Donald Duck let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

This is my Human costume I’m really a Panda shirt