Stay there I’ll get you towel shirt

Stay there I’ll get you towel shirt! You are going to follow in your mother’s footsteps! Keep going our blessings with sincere prayers are always with you! Think about all the people that set themselves on fire in their bathrooms because it was a “challenge” going around the Internet. They all had second and third-degree burns yes people are dumb enough. Sad but true. Don’t be part of it! If that’s what it takes to look beautiful, I will stay plain on the outside and work on being beautiful on the inside! I’d like to say natural selection, but this may not kill you. No one deserves to be scarred for life.

Stay There I'll Get You Towel Shirt
Buy this shirt: Stay there I’ll get you towel shirt
Stay there I’ll get you towel shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top trending t-shirt in 07 November 2019 from Teesmemories.com

Donald Duck let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

This is my Human costume I’m really a Panda shirt