Quiet I’m keeping score shirt



They aren’t just a singing choir they are a visual choir. They have a Quiet I’m keeping score shirt. They reach in and take your heart and make it beat so happy. Good job to them! This show needs three winning places. Singing Dance and variety. Two things I feel obligated to comment about. The first being, Baba yetu is one of the main themes for the video game Civilization IV, great game, amazing soundtrack. Second thing, about halfway through, they have the perfect setup and chord progression to turn this into a mashup with The Circle of Life” from The Lion King.
Quiet I'm Keeping Score Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top trending t-shirt in 07 November 2019 from Teesmemories.com

Donald Duck let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

This is my Human costume I’m really a Panda shirt