I’m so tired shirt

You know each time someone puts me down I Smile because that only tells me how better of I’m so tired shirt and it gives me more courage to keep on going. I once was heading to a Monday night Bible class I did in County jail. And it was raining, lightning, close to me, and I thought of turning back. And then it lightning, right over the motor of my truck, and again, I was tempted to turn back. But I thought, well the worst is over, lightning does strick twice in the same place? But I was still moving, right? So again it flashes right over my motor. And turning back was posed to me! I realized the enemies hand all three times. A song came to lift my faith. And I sang to the top of my voice. You had better get thee behind me Satan you shall never win because Jesus never fails.
I'm So Tired Shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m so tired shirt
I’m so tired shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top trending t-shirt in 07 November 2019 from Teesmemories.com

Donald Duck let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

This is my Human costume I’m really a Panda shirt