I’m a Coffeeholic on the road to recovery just kidding shirt

I have Miranda’s permission to let the cat out of the I’m a Coffeeholic on the road to recovery just kidding I’m on my way to the coffee shop shirt. I will attempt to keep this short, but if you know me well you know that’s pretty much impossible. Miranda had an MRI of her brain with contrast this last Tuesday. She has had recurring, debilitating migraines for many years. In January of she had her first brain MRI that reported possible Multiple Sclerosis and suggested future scans to check progression.
I’m a Coffeeholic on the road to recovery just kidding shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m a Coffeeholic on the road to recovery just kidding shirt
I’m a Coffeeholic on the road to recovery just kidding shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top trending t-shirt in 07 November 2019 from Teesmemories.com

Donald Duck let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

This is my Human costume I’m really a Panda shirt