Halloween don’t make me drop a house on you shirt

Will someone explains the timeline to me! I need this Halloween don’t make me drop a house on you shirt. The curse was broken so they would’ve gone back to their own time but then Robin and Alice go to story brook to get help and they are still 20 yrs behind. But they are in their own time bc Emma has a newborn and she tells grown-up Henry she’s pregnant so that part makes sense. I enjoy the twist on season 7 integrating the Relm that didn’t have the spell cast by the evil queen in the first 6 seasons end up with one and seeing the characters in different forms of acting!
Halloween don’t make me drop a house on you shirt

Buy this shirt: Halloween don’t make me drop a house on you shirt
Halloween don’t make me drop a house on you shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top trending t-shirt in 07 November 2019 from Teesmemories.com

Donald Duck let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

This is my Human costume I’m really a Panda shirt