The good Michigan Wolverines the bad Ohio State Buckeyes the ugly shirt

I need this The good Michigan Wolverines the bad Ohio State Buckeyes the ugly Michigan State shirt. Yesterday I saw a post from a Michigan fan that seems to be still upset that Ohio State beat Michigan again, he used some very nasty language and was just ugly. I blame some of this behavior on Society and parents, they get their children into these sports leagues and tell them it’s ok because no one loses heck. They don’t even keep score.
The good Michigan Wolverines the bad Ohio State Buckeyes the ugly shirt

Buy this shirt: The good Michigan Wolverines the bad Ohio State Buckeyes the ugly shirt
Home: https://nicefrogtees.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top trending t-shirt in 07 November 2019 from Teesmemories.com

Donald Duck let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

This is my Human costume I’m really a Panda shirt