My mind May be a little off but my aim sure the hell isn’t shirt

It broke my heart to write this My mind May be a little off but my aim sure the hell isn’t shirt. It was for my own funeral, my own summary of a life well lived that I wrote for the family at Christmas when my health was in the balance. Life hasn’t finished with me yet. It turned my reality upside down and left me not knowing what the point of it all is. Life is a little bit of magic whatever hell it seems to put you through. And it’s not goodbye its see you soon.
My mind May be a little off but my aim sure the hell isn’t shirt

Buy this shirt: My mind May be a little off but my aim sure the hell isn’t shirt
Home: https://nicefrogtees.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top trending t-shirt in 07 November 2019 from Teesmemories.com

Donald Duck let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

This is my Human costume I’m really a Panda shirt