Life is just better when I’m with my grandkids shirt

Okay, so I’m a day early, but this song is just so sweet I had to share it with the Life is just better when I’m with my grandkids shirt. So here goes! Happy Father’s Day to the man who raised me when he didn’t have to, the man who gave me a better life than either of my parents ever could have, the man who never gave up on me, always encouraged, always praised, rarely angered, and always loves, who worked endlessly, and put us grandkids before himself.
Life is just better when I’m with my grandkids shirt

Buy this shirt: Life is just better when I’m with my grandkids shirt
Home: https://nicefrogtees.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top trending t-shirt in 07 November 2019 from Teesmemories.com

Donald Duck let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

This is my Human costume I’m really a Panda shirt