Warning I have a filthy mind anything you say will be turned dirty shirt

I need this Warning I have a filthy mind anything you say will be turned dirty shirt. The episode starts with Phool warning Ayodhya that he needs his money back in 2 days, else he will take over this house. Ayodhya angrily tries to hit him, but Dev and Nature stop him. He asks how dare they are to think of snatching his house. Assistant says it is our boss’s. Ayodhya tries to hit him and again Dev/Nature stops him. Nope show up and I will touch you inappropriately to prove it!
Warning I have a filthy mind anything you say will be turned dirty shirt

Buy this shirt: Warning I have a filthy mind anything you say will be turned dirty shirt
Home: https://nicefrogtees.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top trending t-shirt in 07 November 2019 from Teesmemories.com

Donald Duck let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

This is my Human costume I’m really a Panda shirt