All I need is a camera shirt

You’re not kidding. The procedure was a breeze – I was all loopy from the camera to care, anyway – All I need is a camera shirt. Not only did my drink make my gag reflex kick in, but the “after effects” had me literally crying on the toilet. The cucumber Gatorade is horrible. My count is 6 so far. The drink is horrible. I slept through each one. I start the countdown. I open my eyes and ask when they will get started. They say they are finished and I am in the recovery room. The procedure I have found is a breeze. Great doctors and nurses.
All I need is a camera shirt

Buy this shirt: All I need is a camera shirt
Home: https://nicefrogtees.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top trending t-shirt in 07 November 2019 from Teesmemories.com

Donald Duck let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

This is my Human costume I’m really a Panda shirt