Father you are as brave as Jon snow as smart as Tyrion shirt


I’m kind of torn about Theon. The way he looked around and saw all the people being tortured around him before jumping into the sea def suggested he was reverting to Reek form. That said, throughout that whole scene I kept thinking, “shit, how will Dany even know the fleet was sunk?” as it seemed like pretty much the entire fleet was decimated. But, maybe not? In any case, if it was, Theon would be the only chance of getting word to her unless Cersei sends her a little greeting card.
Father you are as brave as Jon snow as smart as Tyrion Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Father you are as brave as Jon snow as smart as Tyrion shirt
Home: https://nicefrogtees.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Top trending t-shirt in 07 November 2019 from Teesmemories.com

Donald Duck let me check my giveashitometer nope nothing shirt

This is my Human costume I’m really a Panda shirt